starting strength gym

Thread: Android training /workout log app?

Default Android training /workout log app?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    I'm looking for an app to store workouts and set up future workouts , weights, etc. Ive heard that SL has one for iphone but need suggestions for Android applications. Any suggestions? Thanks!

When I looked around the best I free app I could find was Jefit. It's not perfect, but it beats the hell out of using pen & paper.

Quote Originally Posted by JSK View Post
    When I looked around the best I free app I could find was Jefit. It's not perfect, but it beats the hell out of using pen & paper.
    I'm on the process of making one. Well, an app that helps me log my training (so not really SS per se). Looking to have it ready since it part of my class project. XD

Hey JSK -- any thing you wish that an a SS app should have?
    Last edited by ayjay23; 10-13-2012 at 08:14 PM.

You could always use an excel sheet and open it with google documents on the internet cloud. Sheet could be as complicated or simple as you want it.

Myfitnesspal is the best on the nutrition side but it actually has a pretty decent exercise logger as well.

The best part is that you make an account and you can log all your stuff on the PC or your mobile. I like being able to log it all on my PC without having to use the annoying touch pad on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie View Post
    Myfitnesspal is the best on the nutrition side but it actually has a pretty decent exercise logger as well.

The best part is that you make an account and you can log all your stuff on the PC or your mobile. I like being able to log it all on my PC without having to use the annoying touch pad on my phone.
    I use Myfitnesspal to track my food too, but never thought to use it to track workouts. Do you use it as your only log, or just copy your real log into it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mcpie View Post
    I use Myfitnesspal to track my food too, but never thought to use it to track workouts. Do you use it as your only log, or just copy your real log into it?
    Sorry I don't actually use it to log my exercises at all, I just use pen and paper.
    I just recall going through it to see if it would work for me and it seemed like it had enough ways to edit the fields and adjust settings that you could make it work for an SS, TM or 5-3-1 template.

starting strength coach development program
    first one that came up when searching the store was liftbook. Works great for me for recording lifts etc. has a template for SS and generates warm ups.