starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength Coaches Association Reminder - October 5

Default Starting Strength Coaches Association Reminder - October 5

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    We are a little less than 4 weeks away from the Starting Strength Coaches Association Conference. If you an SS Coach and wish to attend, you will probably want to pull the trigger soon to get reasonable rates on plane fare. We'll be discussing a number of pertinent issues related to training and business practices. We'll also get to do some lifting with Rip coaching a few practical sessions. Additionally, we'll have Mr. Kirk Karwoski in attendance to talk about his experiences in the sport of powerlifting. It should be very cool. The link to sign up is in my signature below. Significant others are welcome, too.

Quote Originally Posted by TomC View Post
    The link to sign up is in my signature below.
    Ironically, it doesn't seem to be. At least it's not showing up on my computer. You may want to re-post it, just in case. Even though it's readily available through the other links on the site. Peoples be lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by TomC View Post
    Significant others are welcome, too.
    Seriously? Why did I not know this? Probably because I didn't even ask. Cara would love to come. My plane is already full, but we'll figure something out and make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Ironically, it doesn't seem to be. At least it's not showing up on my computer.
    I'm seeing it here.

I just logged out, and checked the thread again. The signature with link shows up when I view the thread as a guest. But when I logged back in, it disappeared.

I just logged out, and checked the thread again. The signature with link shows up when I view the thread as a guest. But when I logged back in, it disappeared.
    Hmmm... I see it in my own posts. I will look into this.

In the event, you cannot see it, the link is:

http://startingstrength.com/index.ph...hes_conference

Your account settings, change them.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Your account settings, change them.
    Yup, that's it.

Possibly useful to anyone else who can't see the signature when logged in: If you go to Settings (top right of your screen) --> General Settings (on the left), then scroll down to "Thread Display Options" there is a box to click to show signatures.