starting strength gym

Thread: Feels bad, man

Default Feels bad, man

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Just tried to do my workout today. Totally pussed out and stopped after the first work set. Been sick, I'm tired, I guess I'm gonna try tomorrow. I've been making such good progress, too.

A bad workout totally fucks up my confidence and the rest of the day.

Use the extra time to eat more. And get a good night's sleep. Can't always be at 100% every day.

Stop the silliness. Ask yourself this: was I truly able to complete my workout today? Pride can be just as bad as cowardice. Make the best of a bad situation and double check yourself. Are you overtraining, sick, both? If anything, you'll good to go next time.

i had the same issue last wednesday. i tried and failed a couple of sets and it was so fucking pitiful i just quit. it literally ruined my mood every day until i lifted again.

what stronger said...eat like a crazed banshee and sleep all you can. your next workout out you will smoke your lifts.

Sometimes you have to have a bad workout so you can get pissed off and have a good workout the next time you work out.

So don't worry - It'll all work out.

Oh, and HTFU.

It's only one workout, which in the grand scheme of things, means absolutely damn all.

starting strength coach development program
    This is all true. However, when I went to work night I nearly vomited several times and had horrendous stomach cramps, so indeed, i feel i was just fucking too sick. Still doesn't change the fact that I don't like it. Fuck yeer tomorrow.