starting strength gym

Thread: Kettlebells

Default Kettlebells

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Can anyone offer any advice on the best brand? Right now I just want to buy one to do some basic stuff. Thanks.

Ader...solid construction, flat base, big handle. I think they sell them at roguefitness.com

dragondoor.com.
    Excellent kettlebell put out by Pavel, the man responsible for reintroducing the bell back to the US. Only drawback is they can be pricey, but I think they have been running a sale of some kind.

Thanks, those were two of the brands I was thinking about. Another one that some guys seem to like is MuscleDriver.

The line on the dragondoor.com website that kettlebells "melt fat without the dishonor of aerobics" almost justifies the increased price all by itself.

If you are serious about using kettlebells the Dragon Door bells are the best I've come across.

Distance from the handle to the bell, grip thickness, etc. all become pretty important when you use them a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    dragondoor.com.
    Excellent kettlebell put out by Pavel, the man responsible for reintroducing the bell back to the US. Only drawback is they can be pricey, but I think they have been running a sale of some kind.

+1 ... definitely Dragondoor, though they are pricey, as has already been stated.

Thanks, guys.

I actually don't care for the DD bells. I use the Aders and the Apollos and they are fine. The MDs are nice as well.

starting strength coach development program
    Do you have Play It Again Sports stores? I went to one and they had a huge selection, decent price and no shipping charges.