starting strength gym

Thread: Inzer belt

Default Inzer belt

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Well, I received my Inzer 10mm forever belt today. Ordered last Thursday, mailed out on Monday and got to my house on Thursday. No complaints about the customer service except they did not send me an email when the belt shipped out. The belt itself is great, very well made and a top quality product.

i still like my altus 4 inch nylon velcro-it fits it works-i lift the end.

That's fast. My EliteFTS belt is still on order. I will be interested to hear how you like the belt after you've trained with it for a while. I suspect it will do nicely.

Congrats on your new belt!
    I have been looking at both EliteFTS and Inzer to get a new belt, but have yet to decide on one. I suppose if Inzer delivers that fast I would go with them.

Looking forward to your thought after training a bit with yours.

I ordered an Inzer large (36-39) and they are on 2-3 weeks backorder, according to a sales rep I talked to yesterday.

I can wait, but I'd much rather have it now.

Note about Inzer and shipping: if you absolutely need it now, order a black one instead of any other color. They have black ones ready and any other color has to be custom-made.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.City View Post
    Note about Inzer and shipping: if you absolutely need it now, order a black one instead of any other color. They have black ones ready and any other color has to be custom-made.
    Yeah, mine was in stock and the reason why I went with them instead of Elite. You can also call them to see what else they had in stock. When I called last week, they had a black belt and a maroon one in stock.

Default Apt

Has anyone used a APT belt, if so would you recommend it?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.City View Post
    Unfortunately, not as of yesterday. I ordered a black, large, and it's on back order two weeks...