starting strength gym
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: fat loss help

Default fat loss help

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm trying to reduce my bodyweight from 107kg down to about 85kg in the next few months. I understand I have to eat less food, and exercise, and be disciplined about it, but not much else, having been a skinny guy all my life, this is the first time i've had to face the problem of being overweight.

The weight was gained by overfeeding while lifting weights to get big and strong which i've succeeded in, to some degree, although I have to yet to realise most of my strength ambitions. I think once i've gotten lean it will be easier to eat and train hard than my current state of trying to avoid cardio, feeling guilty about eating a lot of food as a fat man while trying to get strong.

Basically i want to go back to the original starting strength template of a skinny lean guy, then lift consitently for 3-4 months while eating enough to sustain progress during that period. Going by previous measurements, I'd put my current lean body mass between 75 and 80kg.

My plan is to do the RFL diet for 2 weeks, then go on a holiday for 2 weeks, where i'll lead a pretty active lifestyle, come back home and pick up a sane diet for a few months while exercising enough to lose whatever remaining fat i have left.

This shit again? Really?

What? You dont have to read or post if you dont want to. What's your problem?

M: Go do the Velocity diet. Come back when you are done. Don't return until then.

That looks good man. Thanks.

Check your math, 22kg = 45 lbs. How fast do you think you're going to get this done?

I say 'not this shit again' because this has been a constant issue and you make it sound like SS is designed to make fat dudes even fatter. That being said, good luck on your diet.

I think Mr. Singh should just cut off one of his legs. Faster, simpler, less damaging to his highly productive training than losing 45 lbs. gradually over the next few months. Maybe one of his hands too, so we don't have to read this stupid shit anymore.

Look i know you guys say taking fat off is easy, just get big and strong first, but it's not really that easy!!! If it was, i'd not be bothering you all about it. So please, help me don't condemn me

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
    Check your math, 22kg = 45 lbs. How fast do you think you're going to get this done?
    End of April, is that realistic?

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast