Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Milk is murder

Default Milk is murder

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I stumbled across this blogpost:

http://www.gymjunkies.com/the-truth-about-milk/

and was just blown away. What a deluge of stupid, insane, inane pseudoscientific bullshit!

This quote is by Jason Ferugia, is something which all milk haters are first to say:

” Cows milk is unfit for human consumption. It’s meant to feed baby cows, not adult humans. In fact humans are the only species that drinks the milk of another species.
    This is however a total bullshit assumption made be people who's diets, lifestyle and mentality are further removed from "nature" than anyone else.

Many animals consume products created by other creatures.

A very common example is the relationship between ants & aphids. Ants take infant greenfly to graze on the tender parts of green foliage (pasture!) as the aphids eat they secrete a sweet sap from their bodies which the ants use as their own food.

This is an example of even basic insects farming an inferior species for a secretion product.

There are many examples of this, and much more complicated systems & relationships in nature.

"Once we reach our mid 20s the body develops allergens to many dairy products"

How do you develop allergens??

"In fact humans are the only species that drinks the milk of another species."

Last edited by Baker; 04-07-2010 at 06:46 AM.

Fresh raw milk..........

http://www.realmilk.com/where1.html

Quote Originally Posted by tescott View Post
    "Once we reach our mid 20s the body develops allergens to many dairy products"

How do you develop allergens??
    Indeed most people have childhood allergies that they grow out of. It is possible to get new allergies, but much less common and they are no where near as strong as the childhood ones.

It is extremely rare to be allergic to milk. Plus there is the fact that being exposed to or ingesting things you are allergic to does not actually cause you any harm.

I am clinically "atopic" which means I am potentially allergic to everything. Including the AIR. However I have extremely minimised all of my allergies by exposing myself to them and never ever medicating.

The best way to fix allergies is to stop being such a fucking baby.

i seriously wonder- if someone was to market human breast milk(making sure theres no drugs- and its completely homogenized etc) would it have benefits for lifting-hell if it has all those antibodies for a baby etc. anyone know what the protein fat etc breakdown ratios are? imagine that we as humans assimilate this better than cow milk and the intake of this type of milk was a 2/1 ratio. meaning a half gallon would have the same effect as1 gallon of cow.

how handy would that be?---yes handy....

Quote Originally Posted by StrongIslander,NY View Post
    i seriously wonder- if someone was to market human breast milk(making sure theres no drugs- and its completely homogenized etc) would it have benefits for lifting-hell if it has all those antibodies for a baby etc. anyone know what the protein fat etc breakdown ratios are? imagine that we as humans assimilate this better than cow milk and the intake of this type of milk was a 2/1 ratio. meaning a half gallon would have the same effect as1 gallon of cow.

how handy would that be?---yes handy....
    If I ever have a wife with lactating boobs I am gonna taste some fo sho'

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post
    If I ever have a wife with lactating boobs I am gonna taste some fo sho'
    It is quite watery, and not at all what you would expect. Go buy some baby formula if you want to get an idea. It is engineered to be as close to human milk as possible. I heard some athletes use baby formula instead of protein powder. I have tubs of it in the house, but the shit is too damn expensive for me to experiment with!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast