starting strength gym

Thread: Forms of Letichin

Default Forms of Letichin

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    So I've read Bill Starr's book, and I'm interested in Letichin, but he doesn't seem to mention a pill form at all. Anyone here use Letichin? What experiences have you guys had with it? I was looking at Soya-Letichin tablets that I can buy at my Base Exchange. Thoughts?

THere are definitely letichin pills, my mum started taking them. Whether they work or what they do exactly i have no idea. I was under the belief that they bind with fat and pass it out of your system but i'm probably very off the mark

I once bought a whole load of lechitin pills a few months ago, but then I realised how bad Soya was for you. So I went on a totally soya-free diet.

Still got the lechithin pills, available for free to anyone who wants them.

To be honest I think their purpose is overated. You can also get plenty of lecithin from foods. Lecithin is also one of the main components of your brain and also your semen. Too much choking the chicken may deprive your brain/body from sufficient lecithin, but that is just a theory I made up.

1. Lecithin.

2. It's in egg yolks, and if you have any hangups about eating soy or a few eggs a day you can also get egg-derived lecithin supplements.

I take a tablespoon of lecithin granules most mornings. It's not especially pleasant, but I'm pretty sure it's more cost effective than the capsules, which I was taking earlier. I can't speak to its effectiveness with any confidence, but I plan to continue taking it indefinitely, except perhaps to stop for a while and see if I notice anything negative.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by crc View Post
    1. Lecithin.

2. It's in egg yolks, and if you have any hangups about eating soy or a few eggs a day you can also get egg-derived lecithin supplements.
    lmfao, I laughed hard. 3 full posts of fail with the spelling of that until you stepped in.