starting strength gym

Thread: Place to stay in Denver

Default Place to stay in Denver

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Does anyone know somewhere good to stay in Denver for the seminar? It's just I may be coming over from London as part as a birthday present if I can get some more funds together, so it is therefore important for me to plan how much it will all cost and how much I can afford.

Thanks

Adam Moncrieff Macmillan

Hi Adam, we'd love to see you there. This is where we stay when we go. It's within minutes to the gym and very affordable.

http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/prop...518&propId=518

jp

Thanks for that information. I had found a place that was about 200 dollars for a week, but the reviews were terrible. Now that I have worked out the price approximately, is there any chance of an indication of how many places there are left- ie how quickly have I got to confirm. I need to finish discussing it with my parents, otherwise it will be part of really good 18th birthday.

Right now, it's more than 1/2 full.

You might also want to consider the Melbourne seminar March 26-28. If the costs are close, it may be that the plane fares are better to one or the other.

Ok I'll make a decision within the next few days. The other dates aren't possible for me as I have school, however I break up on the 1st and go back on the 20th of April so the Denver seminar would act as a break from revision during the holidays.

Also I know it's been mentioned that the seminars are suitable for all abilities, but would it be alright to attend if you have no intentions of coaching other than yourself.

Adam Moncrieff MacMillan

starting strength coach development program
    would it be alright to attend if you have no intentions of coaching other than yourself.
    Yes, and we have a fair number of people who do come for their own direct benefit.