starting strength gym

Thread: What to Bring?

Default What to Bring?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Just a quick question,

I know the standard of powerlifting shoes, belt, notebook to jot down notes. What elseelse would be beneficial? Can we bring a video cam to record? A lot of money for beer to thank Rip for his contribution of making us stronger?

-Dave

What elseelse would be beneficial?
    Dave, video taping is not allowed. Bring food..and a pen/pencil. People tend to forget writing utensils. We do stop for lunch each day but depending on your usual lunch schedule, it could be later than you're used to. Dinner is also later than some people are used to so bring lots of food to snack on during the days.

Lots of people here have been to the seminar, what are some things you've brought that were helpful?
    jp

Weightlifting shoes, belt, comfy clothing (shorts and sweats), food, water, notepad, and pen. Took my copies of SS and PP, but there was so much info in the lectures that I didn't even take them out. I think that was about it..

Thank you JP and Anchor

FYI, we send out a sheet with the schedule and prep info the week before to those coming. So everyone will have a reminder of things in proximity to the event.