starting strength gym

Thread: "That's not enough milk for a man."

Default "That's not enough milk for a man."

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Maybe a little off topic, but thought some here would appreciate this...

So, was out of town this week for work. Stayed at the Riverfront Marriott in Bradenton, Florida. Trying to scrounge up some breakfast on Wednesday morning...I asked and all breakfast items came with only 2 eggs so I bumped that up to 4 (I usually eat 10 at home with 4 whole and 6 whites). It also came with 3 slices of bacon. I didn't think this was really going to meet my protein requirements so got a little box of milk to go with it.

The problem is that it was one of those little teeny tiny boxes with only 1 cup of milk in it. So, I took a gulp and finished that. A few minutes later I went back up and told her I wanted another milk. Such a nice gal, she gave me the second milk for free.

But, here's the real reason you should marry her...she said as I was preparing to pay for it, and I quote, "Don't worry about it. That's not enough milk for a man."

Must admit that made me feel good and reminded me of you guys here....

Take good care of Jaime C if you're even in town visiting there.

I'm deployed and was doing 3/4 GOMAD for a short while using those little milk boxes. I started getting fat so I had to stop.

Drinking that much milk with those little straws is a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoWayno View Post
    I'm deployed and was doing 3/4 GOMAD for a short while using those little milk boxes. I started getting fat so I had to stop.

Do they still have that awful shelf-stable crap? I remember it came in chocolate, regular, and strawberry. They weren't bad when we could get them cold, but when they'd been sitting in the sun all day it was like drinking somebody's phlegm.

Quote Originally Posted by sergeant_81 View Post
    Do they still have that awful shelf-stable crap? I remember it came in chocolate, regular, and strawberry. They weren't bad when we could get them cold, but when they'd been sitting in the sun all day it was like drinking somebody's phlegm.
    Yep. It'll still inflate the spare tire though.

Thanks for the image, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoWayno View Post

Hah, I remember those nasty things, I would pour them out and different color chunky bits would come out. that is definitely not milk.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by StickFigure View Post
    Hah, I remember those nasty things, I would pour them out and different color chunky bits would come out. that is definitely not milk.
    I just got over being sick for three days. Now I've got to get my calorie intake back to normal but the thought of going back to this stuff is not sitting well after your posts.

I hate you all.

And to the OP, sorry your post about a perfectly lovely lass turned into chunks of phlegm and such. You should hate them too.

Last edited by ColoWayno; 05-17-2010 at 02:23 AM.