Hi All,

First time posting. I've been a lurker on here for a long time. I originally did Starting Strength early 2009. I had great success and went from 150 to 187lbs. I upped all my lifts by quite a bit, I don't remember exactly. I know my squat went from somewhere around 115 to 235 in 8 weeks or so. I suffered an SI joint injury snowboarding in December of 2009 and have been off heavy lifting since. I did 3 months of moderate P90X and spent time rehabbing and strengthening my back and lower abdominal muscles. It's to the point where I'm ready to hit the squats and deadlifts again. Needless to say, the diet has changed from P90X to SS.

If you would please take a look at my diet and let me know what I need to improve to keep the body fat % as low as possible. I'm not afraid to gain some so don't take it that way. I know that is part of the deal. I just want to do it right and not be excessive, if that makes sense.

I'm 5' 8". Weight 160. I'd guess I'm in the 14-18% BF range now. This has been roughly my diet over the last 3 days. I change little things here and there, but according to FitDay it looks like I'm about 40/30/30, Fat/Carbs/Protein ratio. Looks like I'm around 4000-4200 calories a day.

Thank you all in advance. Believe me, your input is greatly appreciated! Really!

Breakfast:
4 Whole Eggs, scrambled
1 Piece of Whole Wheat Toast
1/2 Cup Strawberries
2 Glasses Whole Milk

Early Morning Snack:
EAS Protein Bar
2 Low Fat String Cheese
2 Glasses Whole Milk

Lunch:
6-8oz Turkey or Ham or a 6oz can of tuna
2 Whole Wheat Pita Wraps