starting strength gym

Thread: Rehband knee sleeves

Default Rehband knee sleeves

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    has anyone used the new Rehband contoured fit knee sleeves (the gray ones)? I have the old model (the blue ones) but they are about shot. the new ones are smaller yet claim to be better than the previous version.

The new grey ones SUCK. They're not nearly as good as the older (blue) versions. You can still buy the old ones at jackals gym online.

just as i figured. I got my old ones at Jackal's. I guess i'll get another set

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by karlwright View Post
    just as i figured. I got my old ones at Jackal's. I guess i'll get another set

Thx
    Yeah, they didn't seem as snug, didn't give nearly as much support, and they're not as durable either.

Looks like rehband is going to suffer greatly for shaving 2mm off their products

starting strength coach development program
    Kono's are a lot cheaper. I'd like a set of the rehbands but they are over priced. I'm just using a cheapo pair of knee sleeves from the drug store to keep my elbows warm when I've got a touch of tendonitis for now.

I've been lucky with my knees so far but keeping them warm between sets seems like good insurance.