starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Couples camp

Default Starting Strength Couples camp

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Ok folks, by now you've seen the announcement on the upcoming Couples camp at WFAC (http://aasgaardco.com/store/store.ph...on=show_detail).

Remember, a couple could be sweethearts or just training partners or father/son or mother/daughter (which would be very cool.) Just get two of you and come on down. It's a great price for a day and a half at the ultimate Black Iron gym.

See you there!

jp

O.K! Donna and I are in... I texted her this am and said "Hey, do you wanna go to Rips gym in February?" She asked, "what's going on there then" , I said "they are holding a Valentines couples camp" Her next text was "Is Rip going soft?"... I think She EXPECTS a nice box of chocolates and maybe a stuffed teddy bear now...

I think She EXPECTS a nice box of chocolates and maybe a stuffed teddy bear now
    From you or Rip?

jp

This went over like a wet-fart in my household, and I brought it up jokingly! lol

Seriously though, Bill, Joseph, and I have all talked about making a trip down to WFAC sometime. Probably not for next month's event, regardless of how awesome it seems, but perhaps another time (ie - another training camp, round table, or just a random weekend of training!).

Well, when it happens it'll be great to have you guys down here Aamir. Tell Bill to bring treats from his wife.

jp

Quote Originally Posted by jep6095 View Post
    From you or Rip?

jp
    From Rip... That stuff doesn't work for me anymore... But for Rip? Who Knows?

I have signed up for this training camp on Feb 12-13. My wife was supposed to come but it seems like she may not be able to make it. I plan on coming anyway and looking for a training partner. It will be weird if I attend it alone along with all other couples. If you are interested, please send me a message or post here.

I'll post this on a few fb pages and see if someone local would be interested in coming. Keep me posted if you find someone or your wife is able to make it after all.

jp

Thanks. I haven't found anyone yet and I am pretty sure my wife will not be able to make it. We had a baby and it is too challenging to travel with a baby. If you find someone, it will be very helpful.

BTW, other than shoes, clothes and some snacks, do we need anything else for the training camp?

starting strength coach development program
    do we need anything else for the training camp?
    I'll be sending an e-mail out later today with some suggestions. Your first priority is either, A) A babysitter or B) A date.

I haven't found any takers here, will keep asking around. We'll figure things out if you come alone.

jp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast