starting strength gym

Thread: JSP training log..

Default JSP training log..

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hey everybody,

Well brief background. I'm a 19 year old student at Virginia Tech, looking to fill out. I'm 6'2", 195lbs. I've played sports all my life and have always read tons on working out, but much of it was likely misguided. I started SS back in late January, but from about mid-February till early March I worked out maybe once due to travel, so that set me back. So really, I feel like I officially started in early March because I had to reset some weights.

Anyways, stats from the beginning until now:

Week 1:
    Squat 3x5x135lbs
    Bench Press 3x5x125lbs
    Deadlift 1x5x155lbs
    Press 3x5x95lbs
    Rows 3x5x135lbs (can't do Oly. lifts at my gym unfortunately)

Now:
    Squat 3x5x230lbs
    Bench Press 3x5x160lbs
    Deadlift 3x5x255lbs
    Press 3x5x120lbs
    Row 3x5x165lbs

My starting weight was just about 175lbs, so I gained some weight, but particularly in my legs I believe. Despite being around 200lbs, I still feel like I could gain a considerable amount of weight because all my limbs are fairly long (78" arm span). Anyways, I figured I would get my log set up. Unfortunately, I just finished exams and I'm traveling some this summer so I won't have access to the gym and thus can't perform SS for a few months, which sucks.

I had a question for anybody that may see this:

For a month this summer, I will be back at my family's house in Scotland where we have some weights (crappy barbell, some plates, and dumbbell handles) but no way to do squats, benchpress (may be able to do this, not sure yet), or deadlift. I can get a pullup bar and such and I still plan on eating to get bigger (I'm not going to remain idle), so does anybody have any ideas of what I could do to gain some mass and/or strength with limited equipment? Or any things that people have done with limited equipment? I'm hoping to not completely regress before I start SS again in August.