starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength Seminar for a Newcomer?

Default Starting Strength Seminar for a Newcomer?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hello, I am new to Starting Strength. I did crossfit for about a year and realized I really liked the powerlifting aspect. I also became aware that my technique was suffering during crossfit when I was performing WODs that integrated too many reps of a certain move (squats, deadlifts, presses, etc.). I have stopped going to crossfit with the purpose of focusing on powerlifting and learning the basics.

I just purchased the Starting Strength book and DVD. I would like to attend the Starting Strength Seminar in December, but was wondering if it is appropriate for someone new like me.

I would love to learn more and appreciate any suggestions, tips, and advice for someone like myself.

Read the book, watch the DVD a few times or more, train and you'll be ready. Here's a thread on the same question a while back:

http://startingstrength.com/resource...p/t-14057.html

Hope to see you in December.

jp

Thanks for the reply JP and the link to the previous thread. It contained a lot of information I was going to ask. I am quite excited about attending the seminar now!!

I will follow your advice and see you guys in Texas in December!