starting strength gym

Thread: Legendcouture Log (5/3/1)

Default Legendcouture Log (5/3/1)

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    So, a disgruntled ex stronglifts member begins log-life again over here at starting strength. Happy to be here.
    Age 37, currently just started 5/3/1 for the 2nd time after trying to exhaust LP previously. Been strength training about 2 years.
    Stats: 6ft 3, 117kg, Deadlift 230kg, Squat 187.5kg, Bench 140kg, Press 92.5kg (will convert to pounds later when I have a calculator).

Workouts to follow....

Quote Originally Posted by legendcouture View Post
    Stats: 6ft 3, 117kg, Deadlift 230kg, Squat 187.5kg, Bench 140kg, Press 92.5kg (will convert to pounds later when I have a calculator).
    6'3'', 257
    507 dead
    412 squat
    308 bench
    203 press

I remember you even though I was banned quite a while ago (around february).

Cheers Jamie. What was your name on there? Everybody should have ditched that little prick ages ago, the problem was there was good people over there. But people got banned for absolutely nothing. Its his way or the highway. Ah well, leave him to it.

Hey legendcouture, why aren't you updating your log? I'm an ex stronglifter too

Hey armin, I remember you. I'm having a scheduled week off training this week. There are loads of ex SLers over at ironstrong.org
    Are you over there yet? When I start training next week I'm still deciding whether to log here or over there (or maybe both).