Hello,

I'll give you a bit of background first, I'm Matt from Bangor Northern Ireland. I'm 27 and began Starting Strength last September, at that point I was 147lbs 8% bf. My numbers to begin with were
Squat 60kg (now 117.5kg)
BP 40kg (now 32.5kg dumbells)
OHP 35kg (now 57.5kg)
Deadlift 80kg (now 157.5kg though I only managed 4 reps)
Power Clean 30kg (Switched to rows once I got these to 62.5kg as I found my technique seemed to be a barrier in getting the weight heavier)
Anyway I stuck with the program for seven months, GOMAD and everything, my bodyweight went up to 205lbs with a lot of fat on, I switched to the texas method while cutting some of the fat off and here I am at 162lbs 8%bf and back to starting strength to exhaust the easy gains.

Todays Workout

Squats@117.5kg.......... managed 3 sets of 5 however a few of the reps were very shaky, knees moving inward etc, may repeat this weight see if I can do it properly

Dumbell press@35kg......I had managed 3 sets of five at 32.5kg on my last workout however I wasn't able to keep the 35's steady at all. Had to go back to 32.5 and try for a few extra assisted reps, got a set of five then an eight then another five.

Deadlifts@157.5kg..... It took me three attempts to break this off the floor, first rep was very slow, also it took me a long time to lock out the 4th rep, which turned out to be my last.

I normally do some assistance exercises on mondays and fridays (pullups, weighted dips, barbell curls, weighted leg raises), however today I didn't feel up to it, I have an infection in my mouth which has left me short on sleep and long on painkillers this past three days.

Anyway thats my first logged workout, I tend not to miss any so if anyone's interested please check back, any info or input is appreciated.