starting strength gym

Thread: Four lift form check

You've only got a set of two on the deads, but they look pretty good to me. The bar doesn't appear to be coming forward much from what I can tell. Make sure to squeeze your chest up and arch your back tight prior to each pull.

Quote Originally Posted by TomC View Post
    You've only got a set of two on the deads, but they look pretty good to me. The bar doesn't appear to be coming forward much from what I can tell. Make sure to squeeze your chest up and arch your back tight prior to each pull.
    Yea, battery died after the presses. Kept reanimating it to get some PCs and DLs in there. Saved up just enough juice in the battery to get those two.

Did you see something in the chest and lumbar that prompted you to say that?

Thanks.
    Last edited by tnumrych; 10-26-2011 at 01:42 PM.

Your first rep was really good. On your second rep, you went a little faster and did not set the lower back as rigidly as the first time.

Just peeked at my power clean videos a little more carefully. I have a feeling my 2nd pull could be much more explosive, I'm hoping it was just the neck pain making me a bit cautious. Anyone concur on the speed, or lack thereof?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk