starting strength gym

Thread: How to adjust training schedule for the seminar?

Default How to adjust training schedule for the seminar?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm pretty close to deciding on going to the SS Seminar in Redmond during the weekend of February 24-26. By that time, I'll be 21 and the drive is only 30 minutes for me depending on traffic.

One thing I was wondering is how I should adjust my training schedule to accommodate the seminar? Or should I even change anything at all?

Advice?

Thanks,
    Tom

Tom,

You'll get specific instructions when you register. Basically, if you are on a novice progression running M-W-F, you would skip Friday's workout. If you're on a more advanced progression, it would depend on what your training schedule looks like.

I highly recommend you just go ahead nd pull the trigger on the seminar. It's great, and you will learn a lot. You'll see a bunch of material that's NOT in any of the books, and you'll see how a lot of the material that will be in the 3rd ed. of SS:BBT was developed. In Toronto, amongst the staff we had well over 100 years of coaching and lifting experience amongst the staff. This translates to a massive amount of information being conveyed in a 2.5 day period.

Steve