starting strength gym

Thread: Wichita Falls Seminar.

Default Wichita Falls Seminar.

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I might be a little premature but, I figured I'd go ahead and post this.

I'm lucky enough to be able to go to this seminar. I'm super excited and ready to go. I had plans to not go and just visit Rip on a weekend but, I lucked up and got the chance to attend the seminar. (Thanks Rip and F4.)

So, who else is going? I haven't seen anyone posting that they were going so, I figured I'd post and encourage others to post in here. (Please keep it to seminar attendees only. :P)

I'm driving from Jackson, MS. Taking I-20 through to DFW and then 35N to 81 into Wichita Falls. I'll be staying at the Econo Lodge off of Fifth Street. Appears to be about 3 miles way for WFAC.

So, post up.

I am trying to decide if I'm going to attend again.

Brodie Butland is offline Starting Strength Coach
    Consigliere

I am going as well...an advance present to myself for surviving the miserable trial I'm currently in, which will most likely cost me about 70% of my novice gains when all is said and done. Good news is I have about a month and a half to build back up. The better news is you all won't be able to help but feel stronger when I'm in the room.

FWIW, I'm flying into DFW at about 1:30 on the Friday and catching a rental car from there; leaving in the wee hours of the morning on Monday. If anyone wants a ride, I wouldn't mind the company. My fee would be a bottled beer on Saturday night.

Mwhities et al,

I have my 2nd payment in...so I'm 2/3 there. Travel details are in process, but I'm real excited. I will let this thread know when I'm arriving/departing for additional carpooling support.

Good luck mamba on the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    I am trying to decide if I'm going to attend again.
    Again? Nice! I might even plan for a second one next year. I'm currently limited by funds and mostly vacation time at work. I'm splitting these 5 days this year with this seminar and October's get together.

Quote Originally Posted by mamba12ga1 View Post
    I am going as well...an advance present to myself for surviving the miserable trial I'm currently in, which will most likely cost me about 70% of my novice gains when all is said and done. Good news is I have about a month and a half to build back up. The better news is you all won't be able to help but feel stronger when I'm in the room.

FWIW, I'm flying into DFW at about 1:30 on the Friday and catching a rental car from there; leaving in the wee hours of the morning on Monday. If anyone wants a ride, I wouldn't mind the company. My fee would be a bottled beer on Saturday night.
    Ahh, life has it's ups and downs. I'm glad you are going to make it. I'll even pay for the bottle of beer for someone if they need a lift from you. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Racculia View Post
    Mwhities et al,

I have my 2nd payment in...so I'm 2/3 there. Travel details are in process, but I'm real excited. I will let this thread know when I'm arriving/departing for additional carpooling support.

Good luck mamba on the trial.
    Kick ass. I know I'm excited and will be even AFTER the seminar. I'm going to try to get to 400X5X3 before then. :P

I'm still up for three other people if anyone needs a ride.. between Jackson, MS and DFW via I-20. And between DFW and WFs.

starting strength coach development program
    Great news! I will be attending this seminar.
    I don't know that I'll be able to be there the whole time, due to personal considerations, but I'll be there for all the most important parts.

My Log: Getting Big