starting strength gym

Thread: Costa Mesa Seminar Pictures

Default Costa Mesa Seminar Pictures

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Making their debut at approximately 5 months after they were taken, I have pictures from the Costa Mesa Seminar back in March. Yes, I operate on time scales that glaciers would appreciate.

http://tomcampitelli.zenfolio.com/p371122437

Thanks for posting these.

Brought back some great memories just this morning.

Hi Tom,
    Thanks for posting the pics. Will pics of other Costa Mesa SSS attendees (other than those already posted on your website) be available for purchase in the future? I would be willing to buy some (although pics of me lifting probably would not make great marketing material for the SSS..) Looking forward to the next Costra mesa seminar!
    Thanks!
    HTL

I have no plans to make any of the pictures available for purchase beyond what is available on my website for free at the moment. I don't know that I have pictures of everyone that attended, unfortunately. I am not paid to be there as a photographer, but as a coach. I take the pictures for giggles while Rip walks around coaching people through their last sets. Many don't come out, or are repetitive, and I often don't get good shots of everyone. I believe you are Dana, correct? I cannot tell from your user name. I will look again to see if I have anything, but please realize I have a full plate, I am not getting paid for any of this, and this only gets done when I have free time. I worked until about 4 AM this morning, which has been happening rather frequently as of late, so said free time is not in great supply.

starting strength coach development program
    Hi Tom,

No problem, I understand busy!! Thanks and see you next year.