starting strength gym

Thread: questions on advanced texas method

Default questions on advanced texas method

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    advanced texas method questions
    in the advanced texas method ebook there is a chapter called.beyond texas method. It lays out a program where once the texas method stalls out with weekly progression it shifts into a three week Medium heavy light template. Here is a few questions about it....

1.a.how do you program your bench and pressing?
    B.Can you do them on the same day with the same volume or maybe treat one as assistance and push the other?
    (I've seen a template for.the original.texas method where you do Monday-bench intensity
    Friday-press volume then Monday press intensity friday-bench volume.
    C. But I am not sure how to make this fit on the three week template for.the advanced texas method?)

2.a.once the three week wave runs its course it is recommended to add a week so how do you go.about doing this?

B.once you add.the new week and it runs out does.this week.become a medium week and the new week a light week?

C.if you understand.this can you please lay out a template with added weeks?

also would you consider playing some pick up basketball a couoke of times a week too much conditioning for this kind of programming? Strength is the priority so if it is too much I will just do something lower intensity
    Thanks

I have no fucking clue. I have not read the Texas Method Ebook, so I'm not familiar with what is laid out in there.