starting strength gym

Thread: 2013 Starting Strength Coaches Association Conference

Default 2013 Starting Strength Coaches Association Conference

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Dear Starting Strength Coaches,

We have begun the planning for the next Starting Strength Coaches Association Conference. It will take place again at the Wichita Falls Athletic Club from October 4 through October 6. Last year's conference was a great success and this year we are working to build upon that experience. Speakers and topics will be announced as they are finalized. We have some cool things in mind and look forward to a great weekend. If you are a Starting Strength Coach, you really need to attend. It is that good.

Early signups are available on the Aasgaard Company page for $135. After early sign ups close, the cost will rise to $185. It's a bargain. You must be a Starting Strength Coach to attend, but you are welcome to bring a significant other with you at no additional charge. Your buddy does not qualify as a significant other, unfortunately. We hope to see you there.

For everyone who did not attend last year and so does not know this personally, I can't recommend attending highly enough. You'll want to read this thread about it, and you've already seen the footage of Kirk's, Stef's, and Sully's incredible presentations. The other presentations (including really great ones from Reynolds, Baker, and others) and extra curriculars were top notch as well. You'll be very glad you came.

Man, I really hope I can make it work this year. I was bummed to miss out on the last one.

Any information on potential guests/speakers?

We have reached out to some folks and will be confirming more in the coming weeks. Once those are in place, I imagine we will announce everything at once. That will happen long before the event, but I don't want to post anyone's name without having the details sorted.

It's on the calendar. How long does early registration last?

starting strength coach development program
    As posted in the store.