starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength Coaches Association Conference Update - Suggs and Wendler

Default Starting Strength Coaches Association Conference Update - Suggs and Wendler

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    In case you missed it Rip's Q&A, I am reposting this here:

Planning for the 2013 Starting Strength Coaches Association Conference is underway. We have not one, but two featured speakers this time around. I am pleased to announce that both Tommy Suggs and Jim Wendler will be at the conference to provide their insights on training and coaching.

In addition to Suggs and Wendler, Dr. Jonathan Sullivan, Dr. Stef Bradford, Andy Baker, and Matt Reynolds will be returning to speak on various topics. Rip will be be speaking and coaching and we will set aside time for training, too. I will have a tentative schedule ready in the next few days. Learn, lift, and network with your fellow Starting Strength Coaches.

The conference will take place from Friday, October 4 through Sunday, October 6 at the Wichita Falls Athletic Club. Early registration for the conference is open now for $135.

http://aasgaardco.com/store/store.php?crn=248

We non-coaches envy your opportunity, I'm sure you'll all have a great time!

The event hotel is the Baymont/Days Inn at 4510/4500 Kell Blvd. WF TX 76309. 940 691 7500/4200. Ask for the Starting Strength rate when booking.