starting strength gym

Thread: Next SSS in Seattle??

Default Next SSS in Seattle??

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Don't know if this is posted some where all i can find are dates for other locations right now.

was rather disappointed to find that you were just here in feb. But i look forward to going next time you are close.

I believe one is in the works before the end of the year.

awesome. was just looking at the dates. Now its just a matter of saving a bit O money.

Quote Originally Posted by pcknshvl View Post
    I might actually be able to make that one.

Now I fully intend to get the SSCC but I don't think I will be ready to pass the tests the way I want to by Oct. Going to build up more coaching back ground.

My question is this. How much does it cost to go to the seminar just to watch learn and maybe lift this time then next year attempt to take the test.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Now I fully intend to get the SSCC but I don't think I will be ready to pass the tests the way I want to by Oct. Going to build up more coaching back ground.

My question is this. How much does it cost to go to the seminar just to watch learn and maybe lift this time then next year attempt to take the test.
    You can't go the seminar just to "...watch, learn, and maybe lift." There is a dearth of information on this in this forum and others. If you go, you go and participate. That means you watch. You learn. You ask questions. You lift. You coach. And you are judged. Therefore, the cost of the camp is the cost of the camp. It's the same for everyone attending.

starting strength coach development program
    Figured as much. Just means I will wait till next year. Don't want to spend the money till I can feel confident taking the test.