starting strength gym

Thread: Hell yeah, Rip...,,

Default Hell yeah, Rip...,,

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I absolutely am one if the most low key dudes in my circle of friends. Without a doubt I know that if my friends were polled- they would use words like "humble", "laid back", and "modest". I am nothing special. But I have an urge to crow...based on having to settle a young buck down in a restaraunt here about 5 minutes ago. He let too much beer get next to his brain sitting there at the bar...rude to staff that tried to quiet him. Finally, after two curse words in front of my kids I handled it. Launched his ass out the door. In to the parking lot amid applause. It was then I realized that for the past year, without realizing it, I have Ben living live at least 90% of the time as the strongest fucker in the room. Thanks to SS and Rip. Fuck broke legs. Thanks again Rip.

Ha. Is there a video?

Not that I am aware of. I have to apologize for the typos in the original post - -it was sent from my iPhone. But I have a near perfect recollection -- as a matter of fact - I may have slung the kid over my back and performed 5 below parallel back squats before chucking him. I then saved a puppy from a fire....yeah, thats the ticket..

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jones View Post
    Not that I am aware of.
    Check with the restaurant to see if they have some CCTV. Chances are good that they do for either after hours intrusion, armed robbery, or even internal pilferage. Of course you might not want to be too specific what and why you might want to review the footage. The time it occurred will be most useful in locating the incident if they have covera.

There is a video. I've seen it. I like how you then, after saving the puppy, walked back over to his limp body and power cleaned him with the full drop from shoulder height.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jones View Post
    as a matter of fact - I may have slung the kid over my back and performed 5 below parallel back squats before chucking him. I then saved a puppy from a fire....yeah, thats the ticket..
    Seems legit to me. Unless anyone has video to the contrary, this is the official story. It's canon now.