starting strength gym

Thread: I see you're drinking one percent. Is that because you think you're fat?

Default I see you're drinking one percent. Is that because you think you're fat?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    This is a weight loss log so screw you. Lifting has taken, if not a back seat, at least the passenger seat for the last 6 or 8 months, and I'm also too fat. So I'm going to simultaneously get back in on the wagon lifting regularly, and try to drop about 20 lbs before my vacation in August. Wish me luck.

222# this morning. Goal <200 by 8/1. I'm 5'10. 3 years of off again on again SS style workouts, best squat and DL 350 each. Workouts will be posted, if I feel like it, as will diet notes, if I feel like it.

This will be the usual drill: high protein, moderate fat, limited carbs, eggs, meat, vegetables, some fruit, no bread or booze. I don't have a prowler or a big tire to condition with so I'm going to have to settle for some interval sprints, but I'll work up to those by jogging every other day for a couple of weeks, since I haven't done any running in a while. Lifting when I can get it in, shooting for 3x week but will settle for 2x, doing 3x5s at first and dropping down to 2x3s after the first couple of weeks, pounds on the bar determined accordingly.

217# today, lifting tonight.

I've felt better since lowering the fat content of my diet. I just have three eggs, a whey shake and some fruit and skip the bacon in the morning. I switched to low fat milk before and after workouts. I still have the whole milk every morning in my latte.
    I'm trying adding in some coconut oil to replace some of the fat (I put a teaspoon full in my latte).

Good luck.