Hey all,

Male, 34, roughly 202 lbs bodyweight, fair bits of fat, stress and profanity, which my gym population stoically puts up with. And i suffer from a chronic plate math problem. Being a diabetic(which i am) is a bitch when you're looking to put on size. been on the program for about three months now.

A particularly satisfying aspect of this journey is that i was always the fat kid, the one who couldnt take off his shirt, and was always considered slow and not good at sports.

Current total across the four big lifts is 955 LBS. I am fairly certain that i it is upto 20 lbs more than that, but since i am not completely sure will let that total stand at 955.

Max lifts listed below- also happened to be my last workout:

Squat: 324 x 1 x5( this was the last time, where i think i put on 20 lbs more than the 324 that i was meant to do, but i am not sure)

Deads: 352 x 5 x 1 ( Five rep max of 330)

Bench: 148.5 x5 x 5

Press: 110 x 5 x 5

Power cleans: 121 x 5 x5

I am dropping power cleans, to focus on gettting multiple sets of chins and LTEs/ or push ups incorporated into my program.

I am planning to claw my way into the top 50 lifters on the board. Barb-arian is the swine standing in my way. upward and onward from here on- wish me luck.

Thanks,

Mark