Sex: Male
Program: Starting Strength (for approximately 4 weeks now)
Weight: 175
Height: 6' 3"
Current Calorie and Macro Total: Not sure, I'm very new to this

First, I just want to say thanks to Jordan and everyone on this site because already it's been an extreme wealth of knowledge and I'm doing my best to soak it all in.

Now to my question, I am attempting to set up nutrition parameters in order to make the most out of my training. Like most people my goal is to increase strength and gain as much muscle as I can with the least fat possible. After reading To Be A Beast I believe the best thing for me to follow would be the skinny novice measured (350g Protein / 350g Carbohydrates / 130g Fat) coming in at a little under 4000kCal a day. As I said before my goal is to get as big and strong as I can with as little fat as possible. Possibly I'm just being unrealistic but I don't really want to put on lots of fat to gain muscle if I could more strictly adhere to nutrition guidelines and gain the size and strength with less fat. So basically what I am asking here is if using this template is what you feel would be the best plan of action for me or if you have anything that you would suggest modifying.

My other question is about supplements. I read that the only supplements you believe should always be used are whey, BCAAs, Creatine, and Beta Alanine. Is this an accurate list? Can you please explain the best way to utilize each of these (timing, amount, what to take them with, etc.)?

Thanks!