starting strength gym

Thread: New York Pulling Camp

Default New York Pulling Camp

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hi Everyone,

Nick D'Agostino and I will be hosting a pulling camp on Long Island on Saturday, December 14th from 2-6:30pm at Crossfit Strong Island. For those of you coming from the city, the gym is less than a block from the Merrick train station.

Nick and I look forward to seeing you there.

I just signed up for the camp. I suggest this training camp should be listed in the training camp list on the link from the "Resources" webpage. I look forward to seeing Nick and John at the camp.

Quote Originally Posted by pkelly54 View Post
    I just signed up for the camp. I suggest this training camp should be listed in the training camp list on the link from the "Resources" webpage. I look forward to seeing Nick and John at the camp.
    Nick and I look forward to working with you. See you on the 14th!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that there are a few spots still available for this weekend's pulling camp in NY. For more details, see the link below:

http://aasgaardco.com/store/store.ph...on=show_detail

I look forward to seeing you there,

John

Hi Everyone,

Nick and I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to the NY pulling camp at Crossfit Strong Island in the snow today. We had a blast working with you all.

We look forward to working with all of you again soon!

John

Thanks John, it was great. Please keep us posted on the squat camp.

John and Nick, thank you for running an effective dead lift and power clean training camp. I thought the analysis of my form on the two lifts was important and the suggested corrective cues were the most valuable part. I have read the sections of dead lifts and power cleans in the book several times, but the additional analysis of a Stating Strength coach, and the help in correcting my form, added so much more to my understanding of the lifts. Thanks again. Merry Christmas

Also wanted to add my thanks, John and Nick. Great seminar! Looking forward to pulling 320 without straps for the first time this weekend. Hoping my thumbs don't fall off

As Harel said, please keep us posted on squat camp!

starting strength coach development program
    Thanks John, it was great. Please keep us posted on the squat camp.
    John and Nick, thank you for running an effective dead lift and power clean training camp. I thought the analysis of my form on the two lifts was important and the suggested corrective cues were the most valuable part. I have read the sections of dead lifts and power cleans in the book several times, but the additional analysis of a Stating Strength coach, and the help in correcting my form, added so much more to my understanding of the lifts. Thanks again. Merry Christmas
    Also wanted to add my thanks, John and Nick. Great seminar! Looking forward to pulling 320 without straps for the first time this weekend. Hoping my thumbs don't fall off

As Harel said, please keep us posted on squat camp!
    Thanks for the kind words guys. Nick and I will definitely get the squat camp up sometime after the new year. Rori was nice enough to create a facebook page for our camps. You can check it out here:

https://www.facebook.com/NYStartingStrengthTrainingCamp

Feel free to keep in touch with us either through here or the facebook page.

Enjoy the holidays, we look forward to seeing you soon!

John