starting strength gym

Thread: Vancouver Camps in February

Default Vancouver Camps in February

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    For those of you who asked I am holding a squatting and pulling camp on Saturday and Sunday, February 15 and 16 in sunny Vancouver, BC. I hope to see you there.

Vancouver gets all the good stuff. Winter Olympics, SS Camps, Canuck fans. Oh right, never mind.

Toronto has Alex Cibiri. He's there all the time. Also, you guys have Rob Ford. That man is a national treasure.

I'll definitely be reaching out to Alex at Elements Crossfit for some coaching.

As for Rob Ford, I happened to get interviewed by CBC Radio one morning several weeks ago as I was walking to work during the peak of the media frenzy asking me if I think the Mayor should "Take a Break from City Hall". I replied, groggily, "Good luck finding another fat crackhead to replace him, they're usually wafer-thin." And then I said something along the lines of, if he has the police upset he's probably doing something right. At that point her eyes glazed over and she slowly backed away looking for someone else to talk to. Much to my disappointment, they did not air those comments. Liberals, or something.

Vancouver camps are now sold out. Thank you to everyone who registered. I will see you soon.