starting strength gym

Thread: Powerlifting Meet 6/14/14

Default Powerlifting Meet 6/14/14

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    This post is not about posting my results. It's about thanking SS coach John Musser for coming out to help fix my squat. This amazing man came to MY gym, listened to me guess what was wrong with my squat based on my one attendance at a SS seminar, and corrected my squat technique - all while refusing to take payment! God bless you, John.

So, to the point. I hit SQ 415, 455 PR, 490 PR; BP 259, 286 PR, 303 PR; DL 485; 530 PR; 550 miss (don't ask me what's up with that DL. I don't know. But it felt like my back straight quit on me on that last one after I broke the floor).

It was a good day and a great starting point for my next bout of programming. This was 100% RAW - the American Challenge Virginia at Zion Crossroads, VA.

Nice lifting! I hope you continue to log on here. What weight class were you in?

Beasty work at any weight. Hyooge PR's deserve celebration. I hope you're enjoying the afterglow.

Louis,
    Congratulations on your impressive numbers. Thank you very much for your kind words. Please forgive me for missing this post earlier. It was a pleasure helping out and I am glad you are getting stronger.
    Be safe
    John