• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    6/23

Deathlift
    415x5
    415x5
    415x5

Single Leg 1/4 Squat, Glute Bridges, Eccentric Calves, Press, Neutral Pull-ups, Alt DB Press at lockout, Face Pulls, Eccentric Biceps

6/24

Long walks

Some one-leg dunks in sandals on concrete (not planned)
    Last edited by Rubens; 06-24-2014 at 08:53 PM.

6/25

Sprint accelerations

Eccentric Calves

Notes: Couldn't use the track and I got into it with some construction workers. Three of them boxed me in and they're all poking they chests out and shit. I made kissey face to their leader, then ripped his glasses off and threw them on the ground as I made my escape. Pulled my shorts down so they could get a good view of my ass right before I hopped the fence. One of them gave chase -- catch me if you can -- piece of shit.

Default Thinking about the feet

I'm going HAM researching more about the lower legs and particularly the feet. I believe this is completely ignored in S&C material that I am familiar with.

One of the more interesting things I've come across tonight

6/26

Barefoot sprints focusing on fore-foot

One leg dunks on concrete

1-on-1 game to 11

Notes: Dude asks me if I played college ball LOL. I was gonna beat him 11-0 but I let him score a few points when I hit 10. Nice kid doe.

bou2 go on a long ass walk should be real good for blood flow n shit. Gotta pull again tomorrow *gulp* gonna lay my clothes out tonight and mentally prepare everything. I gotta smash it.

I need to do LISS barefoot running. My cardiovascular capacity is fucking awful even for pathetic SS standards. I'm not sure exactly when do to this. Maybe the day after pulling.

6/27

Deathlift
    420x5
    420x5
    420x5

Notes: biceps tendonitis cropped up a few hours later -- just letting me know it's still there. I'll prolly stop pulling for a month and work on rehab. These tendon issues seem to linger forever so I wanna nip it in the bud. If I was setting WRs I would just train through. I honestly don't think my DL will even regress and as long as I work the same muscles I may even be stronger coming back.
    Last edited by wildebeest; 06-29-2014 at 12:42 AM.

starting strength coach development program
    Also played a little ball. Dunked it in my flip-flops off one leg with no warm-up from inside the arc. Dude prolly thought I was messing with him cause I kept sandbagging saying I prolly couldn't get it #Imaboss #getlikeme #stuntinisahabit

Notes: got into it with some weed peddlers at the park. I don't mind altercations but these faggot niggers usually carry weapons and they're dumb enough to use them.