starting strength gym

Thread: Level II in Woodmere, NY - Aug 8 -10

Default Level II in Woodmere, NY - Aug 8 -10

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm registered for the Level II seminar in Woodmere next month and I was wondering if anyone had a hotel recommendation? Also, will I be receiving any additional details regarding the seminar itinerary before then or should I just show up at the venue on Aug 8th at 5pm? Thanks.

We'll see if anyone pipes in. I routinely use Google to help me with hotels. It is probably your best bet. Stef will be sending you some info shortly, if she has not done so already.

Yes, all registrants have been sent information about the seminar. Most of it is a repeat of the expanded course information linked on each of the events, but it also includes a form you need to fill out. If you haven't seen the email, there is a problem with the email you submitted during sign-up, a problem with your spam sorting or other problem with receiving email. Send a question about this to the store email, customerservice@aasgaardco.com, so that this can be addressed.

Thanks Tom and Stef. I just sent a e-mail to customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbill1 View Post
    I'm registered for the Level II seminar in Woodmere next month and I was wondering if anyone had a hotel recommendation? Also, will I be receiving any additional details regarding the seminar itinerary before then or should I just show up at the venue on Aug 8th at 5pm? Thanks.
    There is a "Holiday Inn Express" on Sunrise Highway in Lynbrook which is not too far from Studio Inna.