Hiya! I guess that it's really the numbers on bar that convey information the best, so here's my progress on SS:

Beginning (20th June 2014):

Squat: 5 x 55 kg (121 lbs)
Press: 5 x 30 kg (66 lbs)
Deadlift: 5 x 70 kg (154 lbs)
Bench: 5 x 45 kg (99 lbs) (on 24th June)

Latest work sets (15th August 2014) :

Squat: 5 x 115 kg (254 lbs)
Press: 5 x 47 kg (104 lbs)
Deadlift: 5 x 125 kg (282 lbs)
Bench: 5 x 65 kg (143 lbs)

Workout consistency wasn't the best, there was one week of gymless travel and couple of extra rest days for various reasons, including laziness, throwing bales of baling (good carryover from OHP btw) and bro who very vocally wanted to workout with me and I "had to" rest one day extra to match our workout days.

Deadlifts have been progressing quite badly as a) my grip sucks b) I injured both of my forearms and had to stop after warm ups for two weeks c) bought chalk too late, but I'm probably going just suck it up and buy straps and keep grinding.

Power cleans I want to start as soon as possible, which means I work on my racking flexibility every day. I had mistakenly thought that I could begin them right after I stopped deadlifting every workout, but my triceps were much too inflexible for that to happen.

Demographic data:

Height: 180 cm / 5'11"
Weight 113 kg / 249 lbs

I've been losing weight for two weeks and have lost 3 kg / 6.6 lbs so far. No real goals on that front except to lose some vague amount of fat; I'm just eating 2500 kcals a day and 180+ grams of protein per day and see how it goes. Weight loss is somewhat automatic on this caloric intake so I try to take it one day at a time. I've been swimming from three to five times a week for the last month or so to burn calories, but those workouts I won't bother logging here.

My training history consists of soccer in childhood and jogging and cycling as an adolescent and adult which I did despite sucking at them and got no results. I suck at swimming too, but it's been a fun outdoor activity. Combining cardio with breaks for tanning and reading novels is pretty good as I just do it for exercise and not training.