starting strength gym
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro Camps are Now For Sale

Default Euro Camps are Now For Sale

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

The Starting Strength European Tour is now up for sale. Jordan Feigenbaum and I will be visiting four different locations in December and early January to hold half day sessions on the squat and pulls from the floor. The cost for each camp will be $285 USD. Here is where we will be going:

Camps can be purchased from the Aasgaard Company Store here:

***link removed after end of event***

Since the forum does not allow me to create tables with links to each camp, I did so on my own website along with some additional explanatory text. Clicking on the map image above will take you to a Google Maps page that contains sign up links, too. You have options.

Starting Strength European Tour 2014 | Tom Campitelli Strength Training

Jordan and I are looking forward to returning to Europe over the holidays and we hope to see you out there. Feel free to post questions below.
    Last edited by stef; 03-18-2016 at 08:40 PM. Reason: removing dated link

Booked for Copenhagen. I only had the one appendix so come hell or high water, I'll be there this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Evans View Post
    Booked for Copenhagen. I only had the one appendix so come hell or high water, I'll be there this time.
    Excellent. We'll see you there.

Paris needs a seminar - I suppose there's not been enough demand for one, but it sure needs some SS coaches.

Booked 2x squat and 2x lift for my wife and me in Amsterdam.
    Will there be lighter bars available for women (especially for warmup)?

Quote Originally Posted by moremiles View Post
    Booked 2x squat and 2x lift for my wife and me in Amsterdam.
    Will there be lighter bars available for women (especially for warmup)?
    Very cool. Thanks for signing up.

Yes, the gym in Amsterdam is well equipped with women's bars and light plates. Actually, all of the facilities we are visiting have women's bars and accommodations for lifters that need lighter weights.
    Last edited by Tom Campitelli; 11-13-2014 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JDelage View Post
    Paris needs a seminar - I suppose there's not been enough demand for one, but it sure needs some SS coaches.
    I don't know what kind of demand there is in Paris. It is a big city. I imagine there are 20 or 25 people among the 2+ million people there that know about Starting Strength and would be interested in attending camps. My French is pretty limited, however.

Parlez-vous hip drive?

Just booked the London camp. Will have to travel 3-4 hours and short a hotel.. but I am not missing it! See you there!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post
    I don't know what kind of demand there is in Paris. It is a big city. I imagine there are 20 or 25 people among the 2+ million people there that know about Starting Strength and would be interested in attending camps. My French is pretty limited, however.
    That would be really great, and I would attend as well as my brother. But the demand is hard to estimate, and I'm afraid SS is pretty much unknown in France. A couple of threads on a couple of internet forums, and that's it. Maybe with the Xfit boxes : I just checked and there are now 15 Xfit affiliates around Paris, there was just one 4 years ago...

And most French people speak a very limited English as well.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast