starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Seminar Feb. 27- Mar. 1, 2015

Default Seattle Seminar Feb. 27- Mar. 1, 2015

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hello, I am very interested in attending the Starting Strength Seminar that is scheduled for Seattle, WA at the end of February. I was wondering if Rip will be at that one too as I see there is a TBA staff member for that seminar?

Also, before I register for the seminar I was wondering if there are any plans for one in Vancouver, Canada this year as that is where I live and it would save me the drive down to Seattle.

Rip may have a conflict that weekend. Jordan and I will likely be presenting the material. No seminars are currently planned for Vancouver, although some camps up there are likely in 2015.

Thanks so much for the quick reply! I'll be sure to register this week for Seattle then.

I have signed-up for the Seattle Seminar. I have also had coaching by Tom. He is more than capable of running the seminar and teaching the material so I would highly recommend others to sign-up.

Tom, how many spots are open at the Seattle sem? My birthday is the 28th, so it might be a birthday present to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bickford View Post
    Tom, how many spots are open at the Seattle sem? My birthday is the 28th, so it might be a birthday present to myself.
    Looks like there are 13 left at present, assuming a 25 person cap.

I signed up for Seattle and my birthday is the 27th. I'd say it's a great present to yourself!!

Surprised to see it's not @ ESC; presumably because there is a new SSC @ Urban?

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Rask View Post
    Surprised to see it's not @ ESC; presumably because there is a new SSC @ Urban?
    ESC has been kicked out of their space because the local authorities decided they needed to run some train tracks through their gym.

starting strength coach development program
    Wow. Must be light rail which isn't supposed to be operational for about 10 years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast