starting strength gym

Thread: A Question of Sustenance

Default A Question of Sustenance

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't seem to find any info on the subject matter, plus my search skills on the inter web are laughable so I apologize if this has already been answered.

I'm signed up for the Seattle seminar this February and was wondering if I should bring personal food and water everyday for the whole day? Are there breaks? I feel silly asking but I'm coming from out of country (Vancouver, BC) and so I'd need to prep. I like my food obviously haha, especially if we're lifting!

There are one hour breaks as posted on the schedule. Lots of people eat and drink at various other points along the way. It is recommended that you bring food to match your own schedule of eating frequency. There should be plumbing, so extra water or other drinks are optional.

I went to the Dec seminar @ WFAC. I brought a cooler on Sat/Sun. People brought all kinds of food and drink. Bring or buy when you get to Seattle what ever you would need for 2 days of HARD workouts. Saturday will leave you tired and 1st thing Sunday you do Power cleans. Plan accordingly and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    There are one hour breaks as posted on the schedule. Lots of people eat and drink at various other points along the way. It is recommended that you bring food to match your own schedule of eating frequency. There should be plumbing, so extra water or other drinks are optional.
    Thank you for the quick reply, I'll be sure to bring some. Looking forward to the seminar!