starting strength gym

Thread: Tom Campitelli

Default Tom Campitelli

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Over the last several months I've taken several private lessons with Tom and also attended a Squat Camp led by him. In short, it was time and money well spent, a big step above just reading the books and consuming the online material. I would encourage all to take advantage of Tom as a trainer if you're in the San Francisco Bay Area and or in the vicinity of his travels.

For fans of the SS system, it will be helpful to know that with Tom you essentially get Rip. Tom's input is always consistent with the Rip's writings and platform material, much of which Tom helped develop.

You'll greatly appreciate Tom's intelligence, logical approach to training, concise and prioritized coaching and general professionalism. In retrospect, it would have been a relative waste of time for me to piece it together on my own via books and the forums.

Reading my own testimonial now that it's been posted, it seems a bit insipid.
    I highly recommend Tom not just as an SS trainer, but also as by far the best amongst the ones I've met and used over many years.