starting strength gym

Thread: Finn's Training Log

Red face Finn's Training Log

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Finn is our two year old chihuahua mutt--very likely a chihuahua and miniature pinscher mix. He's about 6-7lbs. I've been getting him to do some jumping and chasing. He's actually put on a lot of muscle since we got him around Christmas. I best as I can tell his no counter movement SVJ has surpassed his RVJ since then. He's relatively fast too but he lacks the top end speed of a true sprinter. His legs are attached at really oblique angles so lateral movement is very natural for him.

3/31

Stuntin' in the dog park 75 min. Finn was really tired after this. We forget his water in the car. Tomorrow we'll take it easy.
    Last edited by Dildo Bolt; 03-31-2015 at 02:07 PM.

What is Finn's SVJ? Are you counting his macros? Doesn't he know a fully grown chihauhau weights at least 12 pounds? Is he on POMAD? Maybe he can be the first one on the board to boast a thigh to bi ratio of 1?
    Last edited by Nate; 04-01-2015 at 12:07 PM.

8/12

Evading
    Grappling
    Mounting

1 hr w/ unneutered pure chi named Wallie. Finn showed superior quickness. Das mai boye!

What's up w/ your log Will? I liked reading it. I got some ideas from you.

I hurt my back a few weeks ago and I'm rehabbing. It was around 90 in the gym with no AC and I already sweated out my shirt just waiting 30 minutes to use the DL bar. I felt really weak and my back was out of position so I should have just shut it down.

Honestly I messed up the last mesocycle pretty badly. It's unfortunate because I had really productive training before that. I'm still learning how to manage fatigue in the short medium and long term.