starting strength gym

Thread: Consult with John Petrizzo about SI joint issues

Default Consult with John Petrizzo about SI joint issues

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I had an SI injury last September, and it has been hindering my training ever since. Chiro, and osteopath treatments had little effect other than some short term relief. After some PM consultation with John, the state of my SI in sessions and in everyday life has improved more in two weeks, than it has for months before that. My rehab is still ongoing, but finally I'm optimistic. His advice on exercise selection, execution, training volume, and evaluating intraworkout pain were simple and well thought out. On top of that he's always helpful, and thorough. Highly recommended!

Did you consult with him in person or over the web? If online, how did that work? I've got some bizarre malformations and injuries that have perplexed pretty much everybody I've seen so I'm interested if he is able to help with PT stuff over the web. Seems hard to do, though, without seeing it in person.

Quote Originally Posted by vanslix View Post
    Did you consult with him in person or over the web? If online, how did that work? I've got some bizarre malformations and injuries that have perplexed pretty much everybody I've seen so I'm interested if he is able to help with PT stuff over the web. Seems hard to do, though, without seeing it in person.
    Hi Vanslix,

I actually do PT consults via Skype. See Will Knowland's testimonial here:

Skype consult with John Petrizzo

In Seti's case, I just helped him a little bit through email. If you have some more complex issues going on and want more info about what we can and can't accomplish via a Skype consult, PM me and I would be happy to give you some more info.