starting strength gym

Thread: 2 weeks and what a transformation!

Default 2 weeks and what a transformation!

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hi,

I haven't been in a gym for almost 22 years so i decided to begin again. After 5 wourkouts i see difference in the width of my frame. Since ive been working in fron of computers for 20 years my back and shoulders sacked inwards in a semi quasimodo position.

I believe that i gained at least 10 cm (4 inches) of width on my upper body frame just from those few workouts. Shoulders are up again and the neck has started to straighten up even though the muscles resist it

Anyway. I'm very pleased and hope for a instructional workshop in Sweden in the future.

BR
    P

Look for Tom and Jordan at Christmas.

Great to hear perkan, Im from sweden to, Stockholm, we need a group of interested lifters here, to get them to come to us!

Quote Originally Posted by perkan View Post
    Hi,

I haven't been in a gym for almost 22 years so i decided to begin again. After 5 wourkouts i see difference in the width of my frame. Since ive been working in fron of computers for 20 years my back and shoulders sacked inwards in a semi quasimodo position.

I believe that i gained at least 10 cm (4 inches) of width on my upper body frame just from those few workouts. Shoulders are up again and the neck has started to straighten up even though the muscles resist it

Anyway. I'm very pleased and hope for a instructional workshop in Sweden in the future.

BR
    P
    Based on what you've admitted in that post, it seems like that you've been working out in front of your computer the wrong manner. How can your back and shoulders end up being in that weird position? I'm glad that everything is coming back to normal.