starting strength gym

Thread: Adam Skillin Testimonial

Default Adam Skillin Testimonial

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I had the pleasure of meeting Adam and trained at his Loft yesterday. Adam and his friend Brian, aka Skittles, trained for about 2 hours.

They were both tremendous guys to train with. Its not everyday I get to train with lifters of their caliber.

It was also huge for me that I had two guys looking at my form while I lifting.

They were both a gentlemen and made me proud to be in Iron Game.

Adam Thank you for your warm and gracious invitation. Nice to have made a new friend in this sport.

Warm Regards

Lou

Lou, you're too humble. It was our pleasure to lift and shoot the breeze with a lifter and a fan/student of the iron game of your caliber. We'd be honored to have you as a guest again when your schedule allows it. Thanks for the kind words.

That's great Lou.

I don't know if the third guy but with you and Adam getting after it, the iron had no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Skillin View Post
    Lou, you're too humble. It was our pleasure to lift and shoot the breeze with a lifter and a fan/student of the iron game of your caliber. We'd be honored to have you as a guest again when your schedule allows it. Thanks for the kind words.
    my pleasure really.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    That's great Lou.

I don't know if the third guy but with you and Adam getting after it, the iron had no chance.
    The third guy was B. Murphy, a.k.a. Skittltes, impressive lifter and good guy to train with.