starting strength gym

Thread: Notes

Default Notes

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Dear Mr. Rippetoe, Ms.Bradford, Excellent software developer,

I trust this post finds you well. I downloaded the app, and my initial thoughts are that is is extremely handy. May i suggest that the ability to write down noted is added as a feature. It helps with thoughts on the day's training, and might be useful in case a person needs to go back and look at possible injury causes and the like.

Many thanks- have yourself a good weekend.
    Mark

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

This is coming in the next update! And also the ability to look through previous notes without leaving the current day's training (trust me, you will enjoy this feature as Its something that I have wanted in an app for a looooong time).

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    This is coming in the next update! And also the ability to look through previous notes without leaving the current day's training (trust me, you will enjoy this feature as Its something that I have wanted in an app for a looooong time).
    Many thanks- i appreciate the reply. Would you be able to tell me how to update to the latest version?

I added notes to today's workout then when I looked back they where gone even though it asked me if I wanted to save them. Why?

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Black View Post
    I added notes to today's workout then when I looked back they where gone even though it asked me if I wanted to save them. Why?
    Hi Corey, Are you using the latest version (1.14?). Feel free to email me at hello@shabu.co so I can get more information from you as I don't check this forum every day.