starting strength gym

Thread: Cloud Backup And Sync of training log data: Testers Needed

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Default Cloud Backup And Sync of training log data: Testers Needed

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hi everyone,

Good news is that this feature is well underway and initial tests show this working well.

Basically, you'll create an account, then your data will automatically be backed up to the cloud. Every time you submit or edit a workout, it will backed up to the cloud. and when starting the app, it will check to see if you have the latest data on your phone, then backup or restore.

This means you can now use multiple devices to access your training logs, or if you upgrade your phone you won't lose your training history.

I do need some testers to help with the initial testing of this so if you're interested please send me a mail at hello@shabu.co and let me know if you're android or if you're iOS please send me your email that you use to login to iTunes.

This is mainly for people who are actively training using the Starting Strength novice program (3x5) and are updating their training logs using the app.

You can sign me up. I sent an email as well.

Ethan

Thanks Ethan, got it.

If you still need testers please sign me up. I sent an e-mail too.
    Regards,
    Joe B

How is this coming along?

just about there. Ironing out some bugs in android, hopefully will be this week (most likely will be next though).

Default Cloud backup for ss app

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    Hi everyone,

Good news is that this feature is well underway and initial tests show this working well.

Basically, you'll create an account, then your data will automatically be backed up to the cloud. Every time you submit or edit a workout, it will backed up to the cloud. and when starting the app, it will check to see if you have the latest data on your phone, then backup or restore.

This means you can now use multiple devices to access your training logs, or if you upgrade your phone you won't lose your training history.

I do need some testers to help with the initial testing of this so if you're interested please send me a mail at hello@shabu.co and let me know if you're android or if you're iOS please send me your email that you use to login to iTunes.

This is mainly for people who are actively training using the Starting Strength novice program (3x5) and are updating their training logs using the app.
    Hi is the cloud backup working?
    Thanks

starting strength coach development program
    yes its working. You need to create an account to get access to it. Go to "settings" -> "Create new Account". Make sure you tap "KEEP" when prompted, otherwise it will delete your training log (this is for people who want to create multiple accounts on the same device).