I wanted to go on record regarding the experience I had yesterday afternoon.

I traveled from the far eastern shore of Lake Erie, to the Hudson Valley region for a business obligation ( I heartily recommend a good winter trip in this area, just have good snow tires ). Anyway, I took the opportunity to schedule a coaching session with Kelli, as she was "just around the corner".

Kelli spent about three hours going over the three lifts I regularly perform, as well as teaching an old man the Power Clean. Additionally, we discussed programming.

Kelli proved to be a wonderful coach, even if I might not have been the best student (motor moron that I am). As I said to her when I packed up to drive home, "It was the best money I've spent in a long time".

Things I thought I was doing well - I wasn't. Interestingly, things I thought I was performing poorly - I was OK at. The conversation on programming alone was worth the price of admission.

From the 40,000ft level, everyone should make the time to book a session with an SS Coach.

From a ground level, if you're in the neighborhood, stop in at Gardiner Athletics - it's a great gym with great people!

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the location is in a gorgeous spot of NYS. If you like to drive and take in the sights, it's as scenic a drive (along the southern tier) as you can find.