starting strength gym

Thread: Chris and Sully's Michigan Strength Conspiracy Bench and Press Camp

Default Chris and Sully's Michigan Strength Conspiracy Bench and Press Camp

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I just got home from attending the Michigan Bench and Press camp at Chris's Black Iron Training earlier today. It was great, and learned a lot about both the press and the bench today. Sully and Chris were super hospitable and welcoming, and provided a great environment to train and learn in. I'm already a repeat customer, having attended the deadlift/power clean camp last month, and am looking forward to upcoming camps. I highly encourage any of you in the nearby area (I drove in from Cleveland) to attend any future events to learn more about the lifts and just have a good time in general.

Thank you for the kind words Phil. We both really enjoy running the camps and are always excited to work with folks who are serious about training. I am always humbled when we have people drive for hours to visit us from around the country and want to do the best we can to ensure that it is a positive experience. We will see you at a future event. Don't be afraid to reach out if you need any help with training. Stay strong!!