starting strength gym

Thread: I didn't DO the lift that day, but Progress chart says I did.

Default I didn't DO the lift that day, but Progress chart says I did.

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    After a couple of months doing an LP and logging it into the app, I had workouts where, due to time constraints, I just squatted (didn't press, didn't DL or PC). However, the app Progress chart says I DID press and pull, albeit at the default weights of 45 and 95, respectively.

At this point I've erased all my past workouts (since 1/1) and re-entered them manually, to no avail. My platform is iOS (iPad). Thanks.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Charlocity2 View Post
    After a couple of months doing an LP and logging it into the app, I had workouts where, due to time constraints, I just squatted (didn't press, didn't DL or PC). However, the app Progress chart says I DID press and pull, albeit at the default weights of 45 and 95, respectively.

At this point I've erased all my past workouts (since 1/1) and re-entered them manually, to no avail. My platform is iOS (iPad). Thanks.
    I believe this bug is fixed in the upcoming update. When you get the update, let me know if its still existing or not. Alternatively, email me your email address and I'll get the beta version for you so you can test it out. Hello@shabu.co

Thank you. In the meantime, I tried rebooting my device when entering a past workout didn't feed the progress chart correctly. Rebooting worked.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

great, thanks.