starting strength gym

Thread: 72-Hour Recovery?

Default 72-Hour Recovery?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I'm curious why the app is recommending I recover for 72 hours? I thought 48 hours was the standard recovery period.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post
    I'm curious why the app is recommending I recover for 72 hours? I thought 48 hours was the standard recovery period.
    it should recommend 72 hours after every third workout. i will check and make sure this is still happening, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post
    I did my first workout yesterday, and the app said to wait 72 hours.

Also, I thought the weight would automatically increase, but when I did a test on the app this morning and added another workout, the workset weight was still the same as my first workout.

I did my first workout yesterday and it recommended the 72 hour rest period.

I also noticed that the app doesn't seem to automatically be adding weight each workout. If I add a second workout, the weights have not increased.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by heath123 View Post
    I did my first workout yesterday and it recommended the 72 hour rest period.

I also noticed that the app doesn't seem to automatically be adding weight each workout. If I add a second workout, the weights have not increased.
    yeah for some reason the second workout in the app doesn't add weight which has been fixed in the next update. from the third workout on it should work. let me know if it doesn't.